NEW! NENA Home Security Rebates available starting October 1, 2019!
The Minneapolis Police Department Third Precinct is offering a free opportunity for southside residents to learn how to protect your home and garage from property crimes.
At the Home Security Workshop, MPD Crime Prevention Specialists will show you what you need to know to reduce your chances of being the victim.
– Effective home security habits and practices
– What kind of locks and security hardware you really need
– The real scoop on home burglar alarms – are they effective?
– How landscaping and lighting can deter burglary
– The importance of a good block club
– 100% guaranteed way to prevent Theft from Auto!
MPD Home Security Workshop
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
6:00 – 8:00 pm
MPD Third Precinct – 3000 Minnehaha Avenue
For Nokomis East residents (Keewaydin, Minnehaha, Morris Park and Minnehaha neighborhoods):
NENA is launching a new Home Security Rebate program on October 1, 2019. By attending this MPD workshop, you will meet the requirements to participate in the program and submit your qualified home security projects for a matching rebate from NENA. Visit www.nokomiseast.org for more program information.
This event is a follow up from the Nokomis East Community Safety Meeting held in July 2019.